2018年11月13日

(Unicorn Sitecore) The physical root path of this SFS tree is longer than the configured max base path length 90

I got an error when I setting up Unicorn environment, the following is my error message.




I found a different statement when I compared my UnicornDatasource.config with github official version.

My version:

 <patch:attribute name="physicalRootPath" value="C:\innogyWebsite\Unicorn\$(configurationName)">

Github version

 <patch:attribute name="physicalRootPath">C:\innogyWebsite\Unicorn\$(configurationName)</patch:attribute>

The issue was solved when I rewote the statement as Github version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

<Javascript> How to uncompressed GZIP at front-end using Javascript

It's been a while I haven't share my coding work. In this article I would like to share how to receive a Gzip file via stream, unzip...