2013年5月25日

Morgen

The day was empty as usual. Experience the life without too many appointments, I admin it is great and save money. There are only two things in my current life, work and sleep. That seems rather enough to fill my life!

I realize the distance makes we almost loss the contact, I don't mind because this is one part of whole life. We may start to contact again someday, who knows? Thanks to Facebook, although we do not have interaction on the Facebook, but I still have a way to care your news.

I learned one thing form a conversation when I had dinner, a woman said "why she confirmed who is her Mr. right so early, she still have so long life". The only thing is enjoy my single life, til Miss right appear.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

<Javascript> How to uncompressed GZIP at front-end using Javascript

It's been a while I haven't share my coding work. In this article I would like to share how to receive a Gzip file via stream, unzip...